ImageFIRST has been going strong for half a century! Locations across the United States kicked off the celebration of the company’s 50th anniversary with our annual ImageFIRST Day in January. During the event, the achievements of our many hardworking associates were recognized. It is thanks to their tireless efforts to provide our customers with the highest quality medical linen services in Detroit, MI, and across the country that ImageFIRST has been successful.
Blog - Detroit
Not too long ago, the ImageFIRST team gathered for our Thanksgiving Luncheon, where our associates got together for some food, fun and friendship. While breadcrumbs may be the only remnants left of Thanksgiving, it’s important that we don’t forget to be continually thankful all year round.
Here are three reasons why being grateful is important:
Do you know the impact that your staff's engagement has on patients?
If no: Time is of the essence. If yes: Are you sure? Either way: Keep reading…
"I'm writing this letter in appreciation of the exceptional service that we have received from ImageFIRST. Not only can we expect efficiency and reliability, ImageFIRST has routinely gone above and beyond our typical schedule to provide us with emergency linen delivery, or last-minute dirty linen removal. Specifically, we would like to recognize our driver, as the face of ImageFIRST. With each interaction, he has proven himself courteous, timely, and a pleasure to work with." -Thomas H. (Manager at Tower Sleep Medicine)
Did You Know?
- ImageFIRST assists healthcare facilities by managing inventories to keep cost down and efficiency up.
- We’ve been in the medical industry for over 50 years and possess expertise on scrubs and medical uniforms in Detroit, MI, and beyond.
- ImageFIRST elevates the patient experience at the top of our priority by providing services that let healthcare staff focus on compassionate care to everyone.
- 99.999% of pathogens are killed by ImageFIRST’s TripleBioShield Protection.
- We utilize a 5-Point Product Quality System, a best-in-class process that ensures neat, clean and stain-free linen.
- ImageFIRST is in full compliance with OSHA and CDC regulations and thrives as the most sanitary medical linen line in the area.
- We offer customized product offerings to appeal to all needs of medical care units…Check out the list before for an inside look at our Online Health System Solution Catalog!
The most effective way for medical facilities to generate a positive result is by putting the patient experience at the center of their services. Sharing that same outlook, we at ImageFIRST Detroit intend to put patients at the heart of what we do – which is why our products and services are designed to help enhance the patient experience.
Patient satisfaction has always been a major point of concern for healthcare providers. Along with understanding that patient reports contribute significantly to publically-visible hospital and outpatient facility scores and rankings, everything dedicated healthcare professionals do is ultimately oriented towards making patients feel comfortable, cared-for, and confident with the care they have received during their experience.
Now, a new survey gives surgery centers even greater cause to make patient perceptions of their facility a huge priority. Beginning in 2017, all Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery departments and centers will be required to administer a new CAHPS survey from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, designed to give providers an opportunity to better understand how patients see their time spent at the facility, and thus improve performance and ensure patients’ comfort.
What do a purple cow, healthcare laundry services and passionate customer care have to do with one another? At ImageFIRST Detroit, our mascot, Violet the Purple Cow, was inspired by our vision of a company that provides truly remarkable service. A purple cow is something extraordinary enough to stop you in your tracks and make you think, “wow,” without it even having to be pointed out as something remarkable or unique; that’s how we want you to feel about our company commitment to going far above and beyond for our clients.