Medical Laundry Services covering Michigan
As the industry-leading healthcare linen rental and laundry services provider in the US, ImageFIRST goes well beyond simply dropping off supplies. We are your business partner, with a passion for improving patient satisfaction by playing our part through a variety of high-quality products and remarkable services. We strive to be different than your average medical laundry provider by putting you, your patients, our communities and our associates at the center of our purpose.
Healthcare Linen in MI
With the power of ImageFIRST’s nationwide reach serving 5,500+ medical offices weekly, we have the robust processes for the best infection prevention, with the quality you need. But we are also a remarkable local healthcare laundry services provider covering Grand Rapids MI, Detroit MI, Wyoming MI, Jackson MI, Lansing MI, Ann Harbor MI, Kalamazoo MI, Battlecreek MI, and beyond, such as Toledo, OH.
You know that a patient’s perception of a medical facility starts with their experience of the gown they get, before they even meet their healthcare specialist. They will also notice the cleanliness and softness of the bed sheets, the appearance of the staff’s scrubs or even their privacy curtains, since that’s what’s facing them during their stay. All those details will play a part in enhancing that experience, making it as positive and comfortable as possible, especially since they may be going through a stressful or uncomfortable procedure, or are nervous waiting for a test result.
We’re here to free you up from healthcare linen management so you can focus on your patients. With ImageFIRST, you get:
- A Customer Advocate. You’re not going to get a driver dropping off linen that’s wrapped in twine and exposed to airborne pathogens. Your Customer Advocate is dedicated to you and, beyond delivering supplies, will help manage your inventory to ensure you have what you need to focus on high-quality patient care.
- Peace of mind with AssuranceFIRST. We’re obsessed with infection prevention, and go beyond industry standards of hygienically clean with our unique Triple BioShield Protection® process: a wash that kills bacteria on contact to sanitize products, a bacteria-inhibitor coating on all products, individually-wrapped patient gowns, and independent lab testing to ensure compliance.
- Your patients’ comfort. With hand-sorted quality products designed for every patient and procedure, you don’t have to worry about getting worn gowns with stains or rips. Additionally, our Comfort Care® premium patient apparel provides a plushy and soothing experience.
- The best value. With simplified needs-based inventory, help with inventory management, fair pricing and transparent invoices, we work with you to ensure you get the best value.
Your local ImageFIRST team is ready to provide you with the best medical laundry services that are a cost-effective solution for greater patient satisfaction, no matter where you live in Ann Harbor MI, Grand Rapids MI, Kalamazoo MI, Detroit MI, Lansing MI, Wyoming MI, Battlecreek MI, Jackson MI, and even Toledo OH, and beyond.
- High-quality patient gowns for every Lansing, MI and beyond, person’s size, practice and procedure, individually-packed, including the unique and premium Comfort Care® Line.
- Staff uniforms and apparel, such as lab coats, warm-up jackets, surgical gowns and medical scrub uniforms unique to your Lansing, MI and beyond, medical facility. Plus storage solutions to easily organize your staff’s apparel.
- Bath towels, healthcare bed linens and blankets for every Lansing, MI (and beyond) medical office that are soft, hygienically clean and wrapped in plastic for added infection prevention.
- Microfiber antimicrobial cleaning solutions such as mops, mop heads, frames and buckets.
- Unique, innovative and fully-managed Cubicle Curtain program, featuring specially-designed cubicle curtains for your Detroit, MI facility and beyond that can be changed in seconds without special tools or ladders, comes with RFID technology for infection prevention tracking and documentation, and no upfront costs!